When first starting a medical practice of any kind there are many things to consider with regards to properly establishing a compelling brand and understanding the behaviors of your local markets and or newly acquired patient file. Here are some questions that we at Med-Marketers have heard come up during our consultations:
These are all great questions and depending on several factors the answers can be different. In order to set a dynamic marketing strategy for our clients Med-Marketers first takes a consultative approach in understanding your needs and the environment that is unique to your practice. Call us today to set up a free face-to-face consultation and learn more about the steps we can take together to effectively launch your medical practice.
- What level of outreach and communication with our patient file is appropriate?
- How do we market the strengths of our practice without compromising our professionalism?
- What is the right blend of internal and external programs for a new practice and what should we do first?
- How can we hire an effective partner with a limited budget?
- What programs will yield the highest ROI and why can't we just focus on those?
Learn more about our integrated marketing programs.